Bungie is seeking a Technical Program Manager experienced with security oriented engineering teams to work with our Game Security group. In this role, you will be responsible for working with engineering teams to deliver security solutions across Bungie games. If you are technically-minded, passionate about security, and love making awesomeness happen, this might be the role for you!
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA/CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA or WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA or WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Drive alignment and execution on Game Security strategy across multiple game projects
- Balance schedules, team morale, business needs, and product vision
- Foster a strong security partnership with internal game, publishing, and technology teams
- Consistently and clearly communicate status to stakeholders
- Manage risks and establish risk mitigations
- Engage with external partners to explore, maintain, and integrate technology solutions
- Track and manage deliverable progress against budget, staffing, and business goals
- Drive delivery of security initiatives in alignment with broader production and development timelines
- Leverage industry knowledge and learnings to build and maintain a broad understanding of security strategies, tools, and best practices at Bungie
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures
- Prior experience working with engineering teams on security-related challenges
- Experience working in a Technical Production, Technical Program Management, Engineering Lead, or equivalent technical leadership capacity
- Ability to coordinate complex technical problem solving and decision-making
- Results-oriented; ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Exemplary communication skills: listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
- Outstanding analytical skills: Understand, simplify, and solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Detail oriented and organized
- Passion and enthusiasm for the gaming industry
- Passion and enthusiasm for software security and anti-cheat efforts
- Comfort working with all levels of management and staff
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/Engineering
- Familiarity with anti-cheat and tamper solutions for games
- Completed a large scale console or PC game cycle from start to finish, or two or more non-game project cycles
- Experience working in a live service environment
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.