- Seasonal Producer
- Raids and Dungeons Producer
- World Systems Producer
- Rewards Producer
- Commercialization Producer
- Player Identity Producer
- Cinematics Producer
Bungie is seeking a Producer to work with cross-discipline small teams to create innovative experiences in game. At Bungie, Producers are individual contributors responsible for the production processes in their areas. This role will work with a Lead Producer and leadership team to create and implement project plans, schedules, and processes for teams creating end-to-end activities in game. The Producer will be responsible for working closely with teams to generate milestone goals and ensure their on-time delivery. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, organized, and has experience producing a range of game content using diverse processes.
- Drive all production tasks for your areas of responsibilities, ensuring that we ship great player experiences on time and within budget
- Working closely with team leads and taking every step to ensure the teams’ success
- Creating clear and realistic production plans
- Drive the goals of milestones in conjunction with the wider Production Team and the game development timeline
- Tracking and clearly communicating progress to multiple audiences
- Managing the schedule and risks in given areas, while escalating issues with proposed solutions
- Schedule and coordinate the details for all necessary meetings and ensure completion of action items
- Identifying and addressing any process bottlenecks, in conjunction with the Area Lead
- Facilitating collaboration with other disciplines and teams, including anticipating and taking steps to avoid cross-team conflicts
- Working with limited supervision and using independent judgment outside of established production practices when necessary
- Communicating effectively and leaving no doubt about the plan of record
- Having a finger on the pulse of team morale and working to keep teams energized and united
- Experience in internal games production, including experiences producing creative teams
- Completed a minimum of one complete large scale game cycle from start to finish or two or more non-game production cycles
- Experience with Agile production
- Exemplary communication skills: Listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
- Outstanding analytical skills: Understand, simplify, and solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Ability to quickly solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Detail oriented and organized. Comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Results oriented, focused, and composed under pressure
- Socially intelligent with great interpersonal skills and empathy for creative teams
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the games industry
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and project management software (Project, Vision, TFS, Jira, etc.)
- Experience working on games as a service (GaaS)
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.