Bungie is looking for a Contract Cinematic Animator to help us tell amazing stories in the Destiny universe. You will edit motion capture data for cinematics and vendor performances, participate in critiques, and set up your animation content inside our proprietary game engine.
Estimated Duration: 9 months
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA/CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA or WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA or WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Create quality motion capture
- Work on asset creation tasks assigned to you by Cinematic Director meeting deadlines as necessary
- Work with the Animation Team and the Lead to help set the quality bar for asset creation
- Ability and willingness to follow direction
- Collaborate productively with others
- Strong communication skills, and the ability to work well in a team environment
- Passion and desire to create great games
- Knowledge of Maya
- Understanding of Motion Capture and hand keyed techniques
- An understanding of human anatomy
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.