Bungie is searching for a System Administrator, Atlassian to join the team! As a System Administrator, you will be part of the IT department and the Atlassian team. You will offer expertise in developing, maintaining, and supporting automation workflows in Atlassian JIRA, as well as maintaining other Atlassian products such as Confluence. To be an ideal candidate, you will need to quickly understand and resolve issues, mitigate risks and dependencies, and drive projects to completion. Serving as a subject matter expert, you will work with leadership to plan the future expansion and maintenance of Atlassian at Bungie.
This position is available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA.
- Design custom JIRA workflow for different issue types to assist in automation of provisioning, building, and deploying servers and applications, as well as other continuous integration workflows
- Develop medium to complex JIRA workflows including project workflows, screen schemes, permission schemes, and notification schemes in JIRA
- Create JIRA projects, queries, and reports
- Troubleshoot and address issues that arise with Confluence
- Maintain and improve user access to Confluence
- Create and maintain team spaces in Confluence to allow collaboration with external partners
- Have working knowledge within strategic vision, design, and development, as well as experience within deployment practices
- Responsible for maintenance, administration, upgrade, and enhancements to JIRA, Confluence, and integrations with other tools or plugins
- Act as point of contact for onboarding new users and teams and answering frequently asked questions
- Review and approve global changes to Jira and Confluence to maintain system stability
- Provide recommendations to various lines of business on best practices and standardization in implementing and leveraging processes within the Atlassian Suite
- Work with teams across the organization to discover, scope, and implement Jira and Confluence workflows that meet their business needs
- Research and provide recommendations on Atlassian products, plug-ins, and roadmap features for future enhancements to support business objectives
- Experience with Atlassian JIRA and Confluence including tool administration and customization
- Experience creating JIRA projects, JIRA Service Management projects, JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes
- Experience in using/extending REST Services provided by Atlassian
- Knowledge of software development lifecycle, preferably with Agile Kanban/Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong knowledge and hands-on experience in configuring and troubleshooting of Atlassian suite of products especially Jira and Confluence
- Experience with Data Center and Cloud
- Working knowledge of Networking, DNS, Databases, Web proxies, Active Directory, Web APIs
- Contacts within the industry that will allow for continuous updating of industry practice information
- Atlassian certification a plus (ACP-JA, ACP-CA, ACP-SA, ACP-JCA)
- Experience working in agile teams and project teams
- Experience developing plugins and gadgets using Atlassian Plugin SDK
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.