Bungie is seeking a Contract Producer to work with the Bungie Foundation team to create innovative mobile experiences for pediatric patients.
This role will work with program and department leads to create and implement project plans, schedules, and processes for agency development of end-to-end mobile app activities. The Contract Producer will be responsible for working closely with internal and external teams to generate milestone goals and ensure their on-time delivery. The ideal candidate is analytical, detail-oriented, organized, and has experience producing a range of mobile app content using diverse processes.
Estimated Duration: 9 months
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA/CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA or WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA or WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Drive all production tasks for your areas of responsibility, ensuring that we ship great patient experiences on time and within budget
- Work closely with program and department leads and taking every step to ensure the teams’ success
- Create clear and realistic production plans
- Effectively translate agency and production jargon to enable department-wide understanding and consensus
- Track and clearly communicate progress to multiple audiences
- Manage project risks in given areas and escalate issues with proposed solutions
- Schedule and coordinate the details for all necessary meetings and ensure completion of action items
- Facilitate collaboration with other internal teams, including anticipating and taking steps to align on resource constraints
- Work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established production practices when necessary
- Communicate effectively and leave no doubt about the plan of record
- Ensure compatibility and functionality across 3rd party platforms
- Have a finger on the pulse of team morale and work to keep teams energized
- Demonstrated experience in successful mobile app production, including experiences producing creative teams
- Completed a minimum of one large-scale mobile app development cycle from start to finish
- Experience with variety of production methodologies
- Exemplary communication skills: listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
- Outstanding analytical skills: understand, simplify, and solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Detail oriented and organized; comfortable dealing with ambiguity
- Results oriented, focused, and composed under pressure
- Socially intelligent with great interpersonal skills and empathy for others
- Proficient in MS Office Suite and project management software
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.