The Bungie People Team is searching for a Contract Recruiting Coordinator to join our fast-paced group and support our hiring efforts. You will be accountable for guiding candidates through our interview process, from the second you touch their resume to the day you schedule their final interview. To provide candidates with a positive experience, you will work with the People Team to handle our open positions as efficiently as possible, collaborate with hiring teams to manage complex interview calendars, and regularly communicate updates to candidates. As the candidates’ primary point of contact, you play an integral role in establishing rapport with candidates throughout the recruitment process.
Estimated Duration: 6 Months
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Work directly with candidates, recruiters, and hiring managers to schedule phone screens, virtual meetings, and complex interviews
- Administer and track various tests across studio teams
- Own all the details of scheduling final interviews, including assisting with travel coordination and accommodating last minute changes as they arise
- Provide regular status updates and follow-up correspondence to candidates, hiring teams, and recruiters
- Meticulously and accurately update our applicant tracking system throughout the entire recruitment life cycle (editing and posting job descriptions, setting up system processes, candidate workflows, email communications, and follow -ups)
- Demonstrate a high level of professionalism in dealing with confidential and sensitive information
- Respond with appropriate levels of urgency to situations and events that require rapid turnaround and response
- Make appropriate and timely decisions: Know when to take ownership and when to involve other parties
- Coordinate the background check, relocation, and area tour processes for new hires
- Promote best recruitment practices by sharing ideas and information to ensure a positive candidate and hiring manager experience
- Assist with special projects, as needed and as schedule allows, to support recruiting initiatives
- Prior work in a customer service setting that demonstrates an ability to provide our candidates, recruiters, and hiring teams with an experience that builds trust and rapport
- Experience with logistics, calendaring, or other complex scheduling, data, or coordination tasks
- Demonstrated written and oral communication skills utilizing email, in-person, video calls, and other communication tools
- Ability to juggle multiple and changing priorities in a dynamic environment with minimal guidance
- Ensure meeting invites, communications to candidates/recruiters/hiring teams, job descriptions, email requests, and other tasks as assigned are clear and accurate
- Experience with Windows and Microsoft Tools (Teams, Excel, Word, OneNote, and PowerPoint)
- Recruiting coordination experience, preferably supporting numerous, diverse business units and work processes
- ATS experience (Greenhouse, Jobvite, Xpten, Taleo, etc.)
- Gaming industry experience and knowledge
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.