Do you have the “golden ears” and organizational skills to help an audio team to achieve their full potential? Can you ensure that production schedules and scopes can be met predictably and within expectations, and can you keenly craft and evaluate audio content to ensure that it meets a high quality and consistency bar? Most importantly, do you enjoy audio production and want to contribute to the creation of memorable media? Bungie currently has a unique opportunity that requires these skills.
Our current mission is to add a bold new member to our Audio Team. Bungie is looking for a multi-talented mixer and music editor with strong post-production and technical audio skills. Your work will help deliver media to be enjoyed by our community. If you enjoy playing games, bring your enthusiasm to the Audio Team at Bungie.
With the uncertainty and rapidly changing circumstances surrounding COVID-19, most positions at Bungie are expected to onboard and work from home for a significant portion of 2021. In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in WA & CA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in WA & CA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA & WA will need to establish WA state residency within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
- Coordinate between the Audio and Marketing Teams to provide audio support for marketing assets
- Edit music, sound design, and dialogue/voiceover for linear and non-linear media
- Final mix for marketing media and game use
- Provide feedback and approval of audio and mix for external media
- Locate and provide relevant game assets, music, and sound design for marketing asset production
- Collaborative team player with strong communication skills
- A proven track record in music editing and mixing for multimedia
- Proficient with digital audio production techniques
- Excellent mixing and mastering skills
- A basic understanding of music and keen ears
- Good technical computer skills and capable of quickly learning new software
- An interest in interactive audio
- Advanced Pro Tools ability required
- Experience with implementation in Audiokinetic Wwise is a plus
- Experience with Reaper is a plus
- An enthusiasm for games
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.