Bungie is seeking a Producer Director to lead the production team's efforts within the shared Sales, Marketing, and Communications groups. You are responsible for creation of thorough production plans for your groups and our execution against those plans in a sustainable way, including updating and altering the plans as needed. You will aid the Executive Producer in ensuring their disciplines - an inspiring team with a range of experience levels and a uniform commitment to greatness - follows production best practices, influences management, fosters career growth.
The Production Director is accountable to the Executive Producer of Publishing and the Marketing Operations Group. The Executive Producer champions craft excellence within the disciplines in their purview as well as quality people management within the wider department.
- Lead a team of producers to create robust production plans for their publishing groups and to execute effectively against those plans
- Manage and mentor members of your publishing group's production team. Ensure the publishing group production team is healthy and working together effectively and sustainably to achieve the group's goals
- Drive the processes and rituals to keep Publishing Leadership aligned on strategy, tactics, backlog prioritization, and risk management
- Collaborate and regularly communicate with other publishing group discipline leads to resolve major risks to the production plans
- Drive and maintain strategic alignment between Marketing, Communications, and collaborating disciplines
- Ensure consistent annual, quarterly, and bi-weekly delivery against goals for sales and marketing leads
- Lead by example in terms of production craft and discipline expertise within the publishing group
- Iterate on production processes to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and visibility
- Assist the EP in managing production budgets including both staff headcount and promotional budget
- Manage and direct producers within your publishing group, collaborate with them to define near-term goals, mentor them regarding project or people challenges, and support them in achieving career objectives
- Evaluate publishing group production staffing needs and make recommendations for changes to the EP
- Help shape and commit to the evolution of production practices at Bungie
- Seek out dysfunction and misalignment and bring people together to resolve them
- Develop, refine, reinforce, and embody Bungie’s culture and values
- Foster healthy publisher and partner relationships
- Support the recruiting and training of top publishing production talent
- Ensure high-quality standards for external vendor and agency management
- Experience in publishing, marketing, or advertising production experience in a production leadership role
- High-level ability to establish and maintain strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, and teammates to ensure mutual respect and excellent cooperation
- Experience managing, mentoring and building a team of professionals
- Experience in building, implementing, and managing cross-functional processes and plans through a strong understanding of marketing programs and strategies across all channels
- A mastery of written and verbal communication, and the ability to build and create consensus through data, compelling case studies, and engaging presentations
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- The ability to foresee and anticipate potential challenges and create mitigation plans.
- Experience delivering Marketing Executions in a leadership position.
- Impeccable organizational and time-management abilities and able to inspire this in others
- Self-starting, high agility, with the ability to distribute work across the organization.
- Demonstrated excellence as a communicator, facilitator, and company ambassador.
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.