As a Senior Product Manager at Bungie, you will help define and execute the Seasons product and commercialization strategy for Destiny 2. You will work on the seasonal product life cycle, using data, insights, user testing, and creative solutions to inform Destiny product development, stoke customer adoption, and deliver commercial success, where each purchase is an expression of our players’ passion for their hobby.
You will help define winning product strategies and execute it with customer and business analysis, and our marketing team to achieve goals-oriented results. You’ll partner closely with the development, marketing, and publishing teams to deliver experiences that our players are excited about and that integrate well into the rest of the core Destiny service.
- Drive product management on Destiny 2 Seasons from concept and strategic planning through to objectives, development alignment, go-to-market, and customer satisfaction
- Communicate and collaborate with leadership across development and publishing to help us successfully develop and release seasonal features best targeted to consumers, support ongoing live efforts, and streamline and improve internal processes
- Partner with Seasons team leadership to prioritize the backlog and roadmaps, maximizing performance through the informed prioritization of innovative features and content that speak to the live community
- Ensure seasonal and expansion content integrate smoothly, enhancing the full experience
- Provide input and act as a key decision-maker in the seasonal concept and validation process to help steer the product and make sure we are making the right tradeoffs
- Own, track, and report on seasonal metrics and KPIs that measure and reflect customer success, driving ongoing initiatives to meet forecast targets
- Build the holistic upsell strategy, drive alignment, and deliver the execution with development teams to ensure engagement and conversion to our seasons and events
- Develop briefs and partner with consumer insights and user research to evaluate and identify key features, and their efficacy
- Deliver consolidated updates on seasonal performance and work closely with publishing teams to showcase the complete picture of our live seasons
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, using data to inform strategic and business decisions
- Ability to lead complex operational and strategic change initiatives
- Experience managing live games, web/social/mobile experiences, and customer-centric software and services
- Excellent strategic thinking, problem-solving, analytical, and decision-making capabilities
- Good understanding of statistics, hypothesis testing, and scientific methods
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to lead cross-team initiatives across marketing, game development, and team leadership
- Ability to take broader company/franchise goals and distil them into innovative initiatives
- Experience motivating, leading, and inspiring highly skilled teams
- Deep passion for games and ability to analyze and break down the components of what makes a successful live game
- Deep familiarity with Destiny and its online player communities is highly desired, as is experience with games as a service and MMOs
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.