If you have an amazing attention to detail and can juggle chainsaws, chew gum, and write a sonnet at the same time, then you might be a great Production Coordinator candidate! In this role you will assist Producers in all aspects of production, from concept to release. You will need to be able to work effectively with both creative and technical people; strong people skills are essential. You must be willing to get in the trenches and take on a multitude of tasks. The best part: you’ll get to collaborate with the Producers and Leads to help support one of the most talented teams in video games, and they will support you.
We are hiring Production Coordinators for the following areas:
- Document and communicate key production and design decisions and their change control
- Schedule and coordinate the details for all necessary meetings in accordance with individuals and production schedules
- Help track schedules and manage assets
- Support identified weaknesses, bottlenecks and risks
- Troubleshoot communication and workflow problems
- Support producers in their budgeting tasks
- Ensure proper and timely communication of relevant issues to the Producers and Leads
- Provide overall coordination support and be a liaison for the team's needs
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Excellent organization skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with project management with sensitivity to time and deadline driven workflow
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Must be able to handle a variety of multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in production
- Experience working with production schedules
- Game experience desired but not essential
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.