The Senior Business Operations Manager for G&A is a project manager for initiatives in support of our General and Administrative teams, including but not limited to People Team, Recruiting, Finance, Legal, Operations, and Business Development. Through collaboration with leaders in those teams, the Senior BOM for G&A is responsible for creation and execution of process and rituals in support of Bungie’s 10-year vision, strategy, and annual planning. Reporting to the Director of Business Operations, the Senior BOM for G&A also establishes and maintains efficient lines of communication across the business operations function while mentoring business operations managers within G&A.
As Senior Business Operations Manager for G&A:
1.Support G&A leaders in weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual planning and process execution
2.Drive execution of strategic projects towards Bungie’s vision, at the request of the Director of Business Operations
3.Schedule, drive, and document specific, ongoing meetings in support of the Bungie Executive Team’s Business Operations sub-group consisting of: COO, CFO, CBO, GC, and CPO
4.Maintain insight into Bungie’s leadership teams and surface issues to the G&A leads
5.Manage and mentor business operations managers working within the G&A teams
- Ensure successful, on-time execution of all ‘rhythm of the business’ rituals (strategic and annual planning, quarterly review, budgeting, etc.) on an annual basis for all G&A functions
- Drive execution of projects in support of Bungie’s annual operating plan, strategy, and vision
- Support the Bungie Executive Team (notably the Business Operation sub-group) on projects and ongoing planning processes
- Drive ongoing G&A meetings and processes, as delegated by Director of Business Operations
- Maintain the database of projects being managed – initiatives, tasks, action items, etc.
- Facilitate and support executive communication, reporting, presentations, meetings, and off-sites for the G&A function leaders
- Seek out dysfunction and misalignment on critical business topics and brings appropriate individuals together to resolve them
- Reports to Director of Business Operations
- Outstanding project management skills: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to on-time completion
- Outstanding written and oral communication skills. Ability to deliver executive presentations and broad-scale communications
- Experience with business operations process, including strategic planning, goal setting, and initiative construction
- Experience supporting financial planning and budgeting processes in a corporate setting
- Demonstrated experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability
- Experience with Jira, TFS, Asana, or other similar project management tools
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience working with leadership teams
- Experience crafting communications to individuals at all levels, from executive team to whole company
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.