The Destiny 2 marketing team is consistently delivering campaigns that reach millions of highly engaged players. We are responsible for leading the strategic planning and creative executions that promote our game.
In this role, you will collaborate with marketing leadership on campaign planning and execution – You will be working closely with multi-disciplinary teams to drive collaboration and planning across Bungie teams. You are creative and passionate about marketing and have a desire to help improve process. You are highly organized with an ability to juggle and prioritize a multitude of projects. You are well versed in pivoting business priorities quickly and driving clarity in complex situations.
- Collaborate with marketing leadership to drive strategy and execution of global marketing initiatives
- Work with product management and sales to align on business objectives to drive revenue and create engagement
- Facilitate ongoing, clear communication and collaboration between multiple parties and disciplines
- Build seasonal marketing plans in partnership with marketing/publishing leads and dev team stakeholders
- Collaborate with marketing leadership and brand team on creative strategy and briefs for tentpole trailer assets/campaigns
- Liaise with multiple stakeholders to ensure plans are efficiently executed
- Document and communicate key marketing plans and decisions
- Build and maintain marketing records through collaboration with various teams to centralize information for upcoming releases
- Support identified weaknesses, bottlenecks, risks, and escalate as necessary
- Ensure proper and timely communication of relevant issues to marketing leads
- A demonstrable expertise of organic and paid marketing strategies
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to communicate effectively across multiple teams with excellent written and oral communication skills
- Familiarity with project management with sensitivity to time and deadline driven workflow
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Must be able to handle a variety of multiple changing priorities in a dynamic environment
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience in marketing
- Professional experience in marketing or related field
- Passion for video games and the gaming industry
- Familiarity with project management software (JIRA or Asana)
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.