Are you on a mission to create deep social games that connect with players and last for years, supporting hundreds of hours of gameplay? Are you excited by partnering with passionate creative team? Do you have a deep curiosity and passion for learning and data? Are you passionate about building high performing product teams?
As Director of Product Management, you will be part of a core leadership team building one of Bungie's next great IPs. From pre-production through development and live service, you’ll build and optimize the performance of an exciting new title, and work to build out and manage the team to support you.
Reporting into the Product Management team, and accountable to Franchise General Manager.
- Define and be responsible for the product’s performance against business KPIs, building and evolving business models across multiple platforms
- Determine retention and monetization core loop, partnering closely with design, informed by industry best practices, past experience, and user testing
- Define the soft launch and performance measurement strategy for rolling out this product to the market, including test markets, etc.
- Build out the revenue side of the financial model, working with leadership and finance
- Define the success metrics and business reporting, interpreting data and translating it into a product strategy for the Franchise
- Identify opportunities for product performance growth, influence key stakeholders, and drive initiatives to a successful outcome
- Prioritize backlogs for the game in collaboration with the Game Leadership Team to ensure optimal features are implemented to maximize revenue
- Build out the Product Management team for the game and help define analytics needs as a core customer, and ensuring a data-informed culture
- Lead industry analysis to define the competitive space and understand game systems and features that drive genre performance
- Work collaboratively as part of the Game Leadership Team, creating a lasting culture of shared learning and experimentation
- Use data to effectively communicate and educate the team on the performance of the business and growth opportunities
- Partner with the digital marketing and CRM teams to drive in- and out-of-game improvements to the business
- Work closely with Bungie incubation leadership team to provide guidance and research for other titles currently in development
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, using data to inform strategy and business decisions
- Seasoned people leader with an ability to manage, lead and inspire a highly skilled team
- Strong business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, using data to drive strategy and business decisions
- Ability to lead operational and strategic initiatives across the game team and studio
- Prior experience successfully taking games from pre-production to full launch and running them as a live service with rapid iteration loops
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to partner with multiple teams including marketing, game development, and leadership
- Vision and ability to see the bigger picture and translate it into innovative initiatives
- Expertise and a wealth of knowledge of industry trends and the competitor landscape
- MBA preferred, but not required
- Passion for competitive live service games and a strong understanding of the industry
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.