Do you take pride in your ability to understand exactly what a player wants and deliver it to them in a clear, smooth, and reliable manner? Are you excited to take on new and diverse challenges in the commercialization space? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to top industry talent, at a company that values diversity and jealously guards work-life balance?
Bungie is seeking a technical, analytical, and collaborative Systems Designer for the Destiny Commercialization Team. This Systems Designer is responsible for assisting with the conception, implementation, and refinement of Commercialization systems such as platform store integration and message delivery systems. As a Systems Designer on Destiny, you will learn how to build compelling systems that keep players invested in a continually evolving persistent world; working with a variety of different disciplines to produce cohesive and rewarding experiences.
An exceptional candidate is technically savvy, hungry to learn, and is excited about being part of a culture of collaboration where teams are stronger than heroes.
- Work with a small team to create a wide variety of commercialization systems
- Perform basic scripting and tool work
- Collaborate with multiple teams to ensure on-time and accurate set-up of in-game platform offers
- Learn basics of how to create sustainable systems that excite and engage players
- Design simple systems or contained additions to existing systems
- Tune gameplay values to create, maintain, and balance systemic goals with compelling experiences in a live environment
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience
- Experience working with game development software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who seeks to build alignment and demonstrates strong feedback skills
- Industry experience
- Familiarity with various game/platform monetization practices
- Experience working on games as a service/live content
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.