As a Product Manager, you will be driving performance enhancements and continuous improvement of Destiny through the live game and systemic updates, with a focus on in-game commerce. Working closely with the development and analytics teams, you will be responsible for analyzing and improving the performance of the Destiny Franchise.
- Improve and optimize marketing and monetization by working with a wide variety of disciplines (including Game Design, Engineering, Art, Product Management, and Analytics) to drive commerce optimizations, features, and promotions
- Collaborate to define and report monetization Key Performance Indicators to ensure the team meets its performance goals
- Leverage analytics and quantitative analysis to monitor and report in-game store performance
- Identify opportunities for growth, influence key stakeholders, and drive initiatives to a successful outcome
- Propose and strengthen promotions and in-game events in collaboration with the game team to increase retention, engagement and revenue
- Assist in launch and operational strategy for new in-game commercialization features
- Analyze and recommend storefront and merchandising strategy in collaboration with the game development team
- Build competitive analysis / case studies and market research
- Keep up-to-date with market trends and develop new tactics
- Work collaboratively with the development team to create a lasting culture of shared learning and experimentation
- Build and maintain key documentation for the successful planning and tracking of product initiatives
- Provide clear and concise documentation and presentations to be delivered to the publishing and development leadership teams
- Proven business acumen with strategic and analytical capabilities, using data to drive strategic and business decisions
- Relevant experience in a Product Manager position at a live service company (i.e. games, ecommerce, or software-as-a-service)
- Strong communication and collaboration skills to partner with multiple teams including analytics, marketing, game development, and team leadership
- Vision and ability to see the bigger picture and translate it into innovative initiatives
- Passion for games and ability to understand and deconstruct what makes a successful live game
- Ability to foster a positive and productive relationship with other internal teams
- Excellent organization, communication and documentation skills
- Results oriented, determined and composed under pressure
- Experience building and modifying complex financial and economic analyses
- Good understanding of statistics, multivariate testing, and the scientific method
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.