Do you appreciate smooth UI experiences? Do you cringe at unintuitive menus and unresponsive controls? Do you have an eye for detail and polished experiences? Would you like to work on awe-inspiring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to inspirational industry talent at a company that values work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As an Associate UI Engineer at Bungie, you will be directly involved with enabling our creative teams to bring elegant UI designs to life, empowering them to craft incredible player experiences. You will learn from and work alongside an exciting and innovative team to build experiences that delight our players.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ code
- Work closely with the members of the UI/UX disciplines to bring their visions to life
- Work with designers and engineers from other teams and disciplines to build in-game UI features
- Leverage and extend our in-game user interface engine and related designer tools
- C/C++ and/or game UI coding experience
- Excitement about user experience and the way it interfaces with software
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to build features and achieve goals
- Solid programming foundation and application of core principles
- Prior console development experience
- Enthusiasm for learning, playing, and developing exceptional games
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.