Bungie is seeking a motivated, results-driven Tech Recruiter to help build high performing, passionate, and innovative teams. Our Engineering organization is responsible for developing and managing the systems that give life to games like Halo and Destiny. Bungie’s ideal candidate is a creative problem solver, someone passionate about delivering an exceptional experience for candidates and hiring managers alike. At a senior level, we expect recruiters to fully own and implement a talent strategy for the teams you support. They have significant autonomy in pushing the studio’s hiring programs forward.
Acknowledging the complexity and competition of today’s hiring environment, you will have tremendous access to technical leaders, generous support from partners in Talent Sourcing and Recruiting Operations, and industry-leading tools and technologies.
This position is available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA.
- Full cycle recruitment for ~20 technical roles including but not limited to Gameplay, Graphics, Services, and Data Engineering
- Advise and provide counsel to hiring managers and internal stake holders on all aspects of the hiring process
- Execute targeted sourcing initiatives utilizing a variety of tools and techniques such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Gem, X-ray or Boolean searches, or social media campaigns
- Effectively communicate with engineering leaders on the status of open positions, candidates in process, and progress against hiring goals
- Act as an employment brand ambassador attending job fairs, conventions, industry events and conferences such as college career fairs, Grace Hopper Celebration, and GDC
- End-to-end recruitment experience in an engineering, scientific, or IT-related organization
- Experience promoting diverse and inclusive hiring practices; the ability to identify high-performing and diverse talent
- Strong understanding of Boolean Logic, social platforms (LinkedIn, GitHub, etc.), and other online tools (such as Gem, RecTxt, Prelude, etc.)
- Building proactive talent pipelines that deliver hires across current and future needs
- Ability to craft compelling and persuasive candidate outreach
- Experience speaking with and assessing candidates’ skills and qualifications
- Ability to discern candidate motivators and craft a personalized value proposition to match
- Leveraging data/reporting to inform business decisions and assess talent pipeline health
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.