Bungie is searching for a Production Jira Admin to join the Destiny team! In this role you will assist Producers by managing the JIRA & Confluence usage for the entire team, from Pre-Production to release. You will need to be able work effectively with both creative and technical team members; strong people skills are essential. You must be willing to get in the trenches and figure out how to help the team work more efficiently, using both your knowledge and your ability to problem solve. The best part: you’ll get to collaborate with the Producers and Leads to help support one of the most talented teams in video games, and they will support you.
- Configure Jira templates, informed by internal tools, users, and Destiny development needs
- Map Jira issue types, hierarchies, and workflows against releases and projects
- Build and maintain workflows, screen, permission, and notification schemes within the Destiny Jira Project
- Build custom Jira queries and dashboards to reflect complex cross-team and cross-discipline dependencies
- Ensure the holistic Destiny Jira project aligns to other business projects and the Bungie portfolio
- Provide “deskside” troubleshooting and resolve user issues that arise with Jira
- Maintain user access and permissions across the Destiny Jira project
- Coordinate with ITA on maintenance, administration, upgrades, and enhancements to Jira and its plugins
- Coordinate with the Destiny production team to maintain tools and dashboards that pull current and historical production data from Jira
- Maintain onboarding and training documentation / videos, acting as the point of contact for new users / teams and answering frequently asked questions
- Review and approve Destiny project-wide changes to Jira
- Provide recommendations to Destiny leadership on best plug-ins, practices and standardization of Jira
- Experience with the Jira administration frontend and major plugins
- Experience creating and maintaining Jira projects, templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attributes
- Knowledge of agile development methodologies (scrum, Kanban)
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in configuring and troubleshooting Jira (Data Center)
- Experience working in agile teams and project teams
- Experience developing plugins and gadgets using Atlassian Plugin SDK
- Atlassian certification (ACP-JA, ACP-CA, ACP-SA, ACP-JCA)
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.