Bungie is seeking a Producer to work with cross-discipline small teams to create innovative experiences in game. At Bungie, Producers are individual contributors responsible for the production processes in their areas. This role will work with a Lead Producer and leadership team to create, implement and communicate project plans, schedules, and processes for teams creating end-to-end activities in game. The Producer will be responsible for working closely with teams to generate milestone goals, centrally track feature progress, and ensure their on-time delivery. The ideal candidate is analytical, driven, detail-oriented, organized, and has experience producing a range of game content using diverse processes.
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across disciplines, teams, and stakeholders
- Schedule and coordinate the details for all necessary meetings and ensure completion of action items
- Manage risks, and establish and track risk mitigation
- Drive the goals of milestones in conjunction with the wider development team and the game development timeline
- Iterate on production processes to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and visibility
- Employ automation, systemization and centralization when creating solutions
- Work with limited supervision and use independent judgment outside of established procedures when necessary
- Ensure studio compliance with company policies and procedures
- Escalate risk and regular production reports to team leadership
- Experience with AAA internal game production experience
- Emotional intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Results oriented, focused, and composed under pressure
- Ability to self-motivate and motivate others
- Exemplary communication skills: listening to, speaking with, and resolving conflicts with members of varied disciplines
- Outstanding analytical skills: understanding, simplifying, and solving problems with a systematic approach and strategic thinking in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience with MS Office Suite and Atlassian software
- A deep understanding of JIRA
- Enthusiasm and knowledge of the games industry
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.