Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Senior FP&A Analyst will join the growing Financial Planning & Analysis function here at Bungie. In this role, you will provide financial, commercial and analytical support across the Studio. To deliver this support, you will partner with many cross functional groups including Publishing, Analytics, Game Development and Business Performance.
- Support the annual budgeting and quarterly forecast processes for assigned business units with a focus on accurate forecasting and variance analysis to provide business understanding and support decision-making
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly operational and ad-hoc reports demonstrating financial performance and key business metrics
- Provide in-depth analysis and commentary on monthly and quarterly actuals to plan variances
- Ensure reporting accuracy across monthly, quarterly and year-end report packages and presentation decks
- Build relationships with partners and actively collaborate to work towards meeting financial and business objectives
- In collaboration with the FP&A Manager, manage the implementation and maintenance of forecasting and reporting system and tools
- Strive for continuous improvements in process, reporting and partnerships
- Assist in ad-hoc projects as they arise
- Relevant experience in Finance, Accounting, or other related area
- Strong financial modeling; forecast ownership and scenario planning
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
- Experience with advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with ability to interpret and present data in a compelling format to finance and non-finance audiences
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and eager to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Entertainment or games industry experience
- Practical understanding of US GAAP
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Familiarity with SQL
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.