Associate Business Operations Manager – Studio Operations is a program manager for initiatives in support of Bungie’s rhythm of the business calendar and project manager for studio communications and studio desk moves. Additionally, the Associate Business Operations Manager serves as the project manager for the Studio Operations Team (SOT), coordinating studio operations across multiple disciplines including IT, facilities, legal, HR, and Employee Services.
As Associate Business Operations Manager:
- Schedule, drive, and document specific, ongoing meetings and communications in support of the rhythm of the business
- Team Meetings
- Studio Updates
- Quarterly Reviews
- State of Bungie/Bungie Day/Future of Bungie
- Facilitate and support internal communications and presentations for the Bungie Leadership Team
- Support Business Operations in weekly/monthly/quarterly/annual/strategic planning and process execution
- Project Manage and Scrum Master for the Studio Operations Team, maintaining a backlog, tracking tasks, contributing content as appropriate
- Facilitate and project manage studio-wide desk moves on a quarterly cadence
- Drive execution of projects towards Bungie's Annual Operating Plan, at the request of the Senior Business Operations Manager
- Drive ongoing rhythm of the business meetings and communications facing the studio
- Drive execution of the annual plans for the Studio Operations Team, maintaining a backlog, tracking tasks, contributing content as appropriate
- Support the execution of internal communications for the Bungie Leadership Team
- Provide detailed notes and action items from all meetings
- Seek out dysfunction and misalignment on critical business topics and bring appropriate individuals together to resolve them
- Support Bungie on projects or meetings, at the request of the Senior Business Operations Manager
- Project management skills: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to on-time completion
- Written and oral communication skills
- Demonstrated experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability
In 2022, most Bungie employees will adopt a flexible schedule working from home part time (outside of positions identified as either 100% onsite or fully remote in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA). Currently only a select range of positions are available for full-time remote work in CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA (please review location for details). Prospective employees located outside of CA, FL, IL, NC, TX, and WA will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Bungie’s work from home, flexible work schedule, and remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.