Do you appreciate smooth user interfaces? Do you cringe at unintuitive menus and unresponsive controls? Do you have an eye for detail and polished experiences? Would you like to work on awe-inspiring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to inspirational industry talent at a company that values work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Senior UI Engineer at Bungie, you will be responsible for designing, developing, maintaining, and evolving our user interface systems and content creation pipeline. You will be directly involved in enabling our creative teams to bring elegant UI designs to life, empowering them to craft incredible player experiences.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ and C# code
- Work closely with designers and engineers from multiple teams
- Create, extend, improve, and maintain capabilities of our proprietary UI tools, pipeline, and engine
- Professional C/C++ coding experience
- Experience developing user interfaces and interface systems for games
- Excitement about user experience and the way it interfaces with software
- Ability to communicate effectively with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to build features and achieve goals
- Professional C# coding experience
- Experience with WPF
- Prior console development experience
- Experience building or maintaining foundational UI systems for other engineers and content creators
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.