The Bungie International Publishing team is looking for a seasoned Marketing Manager; to be based in the Netherlands; to support the planning and execution of regional marketing campaigns and deliver locally relevant community and influencer engagement programs for the UK, FR & BENELUX regions. In this role, you will work directly with the Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA on regional 'go to market’ planning and collaborate closely with multi-disciplinary teams across Bungie Publishing to effectively deliver those campaigns. You are creative and passionate about marketing and have a desire to help improve the process. You are highly organized with an ability to juggle and prioritize a multitude of projects. You are well versed in pivoting business priorities quickly and driving clarity in complex situations.
The ideal candidate has enthusiasm for innovative, modern marketing, an understanding of the business relationships required to support sales goals, and the ability to reach local audiences with a customized approach. To find success, you will need to excel at long-distance cross-team collaboration and communication while also championing internationally focused and region-specific marketing initiatives.
- Act as a regional expert and support the EMEA marketing and communications team between Bungie’s US-based marketing and franchise teams, reporting to the Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager EMEA to manage primarily UK & France marketing campaigns, support global international sales initiatives, and execute all high-impact marketing activities.
- Work with the Bungie Communications team and local partners (first-party platform partners, PR & Social agencies), to establish value creating communication strategies and capabilities across region to ensure quality ‘culturalized’ coverage and creation of local content to fans and community.
- Work with the Senior Marketing Manager, EMEA to establish optimal local marketing plans for Bungie franchises in the region considering available resources and commercial goals
- Manage end to end planning and execution of Bungie participation at relevant local consumer events (online or offline) to maximize exposure of franchises (with key partners/sponsors/1st parties where applicable)
- Support the tracking and reporting of regional marketing initiatives performance and help make recommendations to improve effectiveness while maintaining a high degree of financial control
- Develop strong working relationships with regional first-party platforms, agencies and vendors
- Support identified weaknesses, bottlenecks, risks, and escalate as necessary
- UK market experience essential
- 5+ years of professional experience in marketing or related field
- Detailed knowledge of the full range of marketing strategies, initiatives, watch outs, and activities required to support a successful go to market and ongoing live business in your region of expertise
- Strong project management and organizational skills with the ability to multi-task, schedule and plan across several ongoing projects
- Collaborative, team-oriented work style
- Ability to navigate complex crisis management scenarios and find creative solutions to unplanned challenges
- Experience with Windows, Microsoft Office (Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
- Fluent in English
- Deep familiarity with the Destiny franchise and its online player communities
- Experience with enterprise scale live operations, games as a service, MMO, and mobile and companion experiences
- French marketing experience
- French language capabilities
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.