At Bungie, we strive to be the destination where creative and technical talent come to do their best work. We also realize building and getting entertainment to market requires talent across multiple functions and disciplines. Our games are only made possible by combining the talents of a diverse range of professionals, and as our studio grows, so must the team that enables a positive employee experience and environment.
We are looking for a HR Business Partner to join our team who has demonstrated passion for building businesses. This HRBP will embed with a business unit leadership team and serve as the human capital thought leader and strategist. This role requires a problem-solving, programmatic approach leveraging data and analytics to identify trends and recommend solutions that drive business success. Additionally, this HRBP will guide, coach, and design effective organizations that deliver on Bungie’s product roadmap.
- Leadership team coaching, development, and succession planning
- Organization design and annual business unit workforce plan
- Workforce analytics and reporting to recognize trends and patterns that will assist the business in realizing their product plan
- Partner with HR Managers on complex employee issues
- Partner with Recruiting on priorities and participate in selection for critical business roles
- Contribute to People Team project work as needed
- Deep understanding and commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail, able to juggle and prioritize multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to build relationships and effectively partner at all levels to take appropriate action in addressing issues
- Exceptional communication skills, including: a demonstrated ability to convey information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing, and the ability to drive to effective outcomes
- Ability to handle highly confidential and personal information in a professional manner
- Excellent instinct and judgment in selecting methods, techniques, and evaluation criteria for obtaining results in complex scenarios
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.