Identity and Access Management Sys. AdministratorApply Now
Bungie is searching for an experienced identity and access management administrator. You will be administering the infrastructure and people working on our world class games. Bungie's IT Administration team is a small group whose day-to day duties and challenges are varied, from supporting creative staff with high end applications to maintaining server, network, as well as Identity & access management infrastructure. Ideally, you have strong troubleshooting skills, a team oriented attitude, exceptional customer service skills, and an interest in expanding your technical breadth. As we often tread the cutting edge on new technology adoption, adaptability and a strong desire to research, investigate, and roll out new technologies is a must.
- Administer users and computers in Active Directory and Azure AD
- Administer Group Policies and MFA systems
- SSO administration and maintenance
- Regularly create and update standard operating procedure documentation
- Gathers requirements and creates reports to serve the needs of internal and compliance-driven audits
- Provide technical support to peers during problem determination and resolution
- Assist in development of strategy roadmaps for the IAM systems and workflows
- Research and recommend approaches for projects and other system administration tasks
- Support the configuration, deployment and maintenance of IAM systems
- Work with vendors to support, update and maintain owned systems
- Scripting experience with PowerShell
- Maintain awareness of changing trends and regulations which might affect the location and make recommendations for changes as required
- Assist with operational activities to ensure compliance with company goals, objectives, and budget
- Perform problem identification, isolation, and resolution of IAM and authentication issues
- Define the user access security model for all systems
- Participate in projects as IAM SME
- Previous experience in a similar role including within an enterprise environment
- Ability to work in a multi-platform hardware environment
- Proficient with command line tools
- Must be self-motivated, team player, and able to immediately contribute to a fast paced, deadline intensive environment
- Must be able to learn quickly in a highly technical fast paced environment
- Excellent organizational, time management, project coordination and customer service skills
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Experience in a role involving direct customer interaction (internal and external customers)
- Bachelors or Masters degree in IT/ Computer Science, or a related field
- Industry Certifications
- Ability to take ownership of small to medium sized projects
- Experience configuring SCIM provisioning for applications in Azure AD
- Experience creating conditional access policies in Azure AD
- Experience in an environment using identity management systems
- Server HW troubleshooting, and experience in a high availability datacenter style environment
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.