Bungie is seeking a Technical Program Manager to help drive our Product Security initiatives. As the TPM for Bungie Product Security, you will help lead a team of engineers and security experts. You will be responsible for helping craft the Security Strategy for multiple live products, building consensus around that plan across all levels of leadership and will help your team land deliverables on time and on budget.
If you thrive on working closely with engineers on complex and technical problems all while ensuring your team is healthy, happy, and working to their full potential, this is the job for you!
- Leverage industry knowledge and learnings to build and maintain a broad understanding of security strategies, tools, and best practices at Bungie
- Drive alignment and execution of Product Security strategy across multiple products
- Engage with external partners to explore, maintain, and integrate technology solutions
- Balance schedules, team morale, business needs, and product vision
- Foster a strong security partnership with internal game, publishing, and technology teams
- Prior experience working with engineering teams on security-related challenges
- Experience working in a Technical Production, Technical Program Management, Engineering Lead, or similar technical leadership capacity
- Exemplary communication skills: listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners in a clear and efficient manner
- Outstanding analytical skills: Understand, simplify, and solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Familiarity with anti-cheat and tamper solutions for games
- Experience working in a live service environment
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.