Bungie is looking for a talented IT Support Coordinator. You will be supporting the infrastructure and people working on our world class games. Bungie's IT support team is a small group whose day-to day duties and challenges are varied, from supporting creative staff with high end applications to maintaining server and technical infrastructure. The ideal candidate has a great team attitude, exceptional customer service skills and a hunger for expanding their technical breadth. We often tread the razor’s edge on new technology adoption, so adaptability and a strong desire to research, investigate and find unique solutions is a must.
We are looking for an IT Support Coordinator capable of prioritizing, triaging and being the first point of contact for tickets in the IT Support queue. Organization and customer service skills are key in this role.
* This position is full time in our offices in Bellevue & Seattle and we currently require all employees onsite to be full vaccinated
- Coordination with IT Support to balance workload.
- Monitor queues of OOO staff for issues needing responses.
- Monitor unassigned queue to ensure prompt responses within SLA.
- Communicate with customers as required: gathering additional information, informing them of changes.
- Improve customer service, perception, and satisfaction with fast turnaround of customer requests.
- Escalate service requests to appropriate teams as necessary.
- Assists in day to day IT queue support operations with some supervision
- A point of contact to the customer for all types of service requests.
- Maintains documentation with updates and changes
- Triage service requests to address urgency and scope of impact.
- Update KPI Dashboards weekly.
- Basic computer and operating system skills
- Must be able to learn quickly in a highly technical, fast paced and deadline intensive environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills are required
- Experience in a role involving direct customer contact (internal and external customers)
- Ability to work in a team and communicate effectively.
- Experience with Jira Service Management or other IT Service Management (Ticketing) tools
- CompTIA A+ Certification
- Self-starter and ability to work with limited supervision
- Degree in an IT associated field of study
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.