Bungie is seeking an IT Systems Architect with a focus on Identity and Access Management, and a keen eye towards general collaboration and end user experience related systems, who is able to provide direction and guidance to Engineering SMEs in those areas, even if they themselves don't have deep technical knowledge. Are you passionate about identity management and solving complex problems? Can you help our teams evolve IAM for our hybrid and remote future? We need you to join our Bungie IT Engineering Team, so we can empower the teams creating our world class games!
As a Systems Architect at Bungie, you will architect, implement and support technology solutions for our studio & datacenter operations, global partner integrations and customer facing production systems. You will work with our internal business partners to drive the strategy of our Identity and Access Management Integrations across Bungie. While this role is not a direct people manager, you’ll provide technical area leadership to a team of highly experienced IT engineers to continuously improve and evolve our technology infrastructures to ensure Bungie remains at the pinnacle as an entertainment company.
Successful candidates must be a seasoned & experienced professional, have a drive for excellence, solid work ethic, strong ability to mentor others, be able to resolve a wide range of issues in creative ways, possess solid project management skills, be highly organized and have the communication skills to work with and influence technical and non-technical people alike.
- Design, upgrade, and maintain identity services across on-premises and cloud based providers
- Collaborating with our Information Security team on cross-functional initiatives and investigations as necessary
- Identity integrations across multiple identity providers and systems of record
- Collaborates with department or team leads to work on complex issues or projects within their platform ecosystem(s)
- Setting discipline specific IT standards and procedures for studio or production environments, based on studio or department technical vision
- Contributes to policy and vision creation in area of expertise, including plans for support and operations
- Work with team members to troubleshoot complex issues and work with lower tier support on escalations
- Assist with ongoing training for our IT Administration and Support teams
- Investigate and keep up with new technology to identify where our projects and environments can benefit from its use
- Maintain documentation of systems and processes
- Provide IAM after hours escalation assistance as the highest escalation point for sub-discipline related issues
- Active Directory architecture in a multi-forest environment including administration and troubleshooting experience with group policies, replication, group membership, backup and restores, federation, and SSO
- Managing hybrid identity services with Azure AD including creating and maintaining conditional access policies
- AD identity management and integration with Workday or similar HR Systems
- Designing and implementing multi-factor authentication systems and policies
- Experience with Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM) or similar Identity Management systems
- Managing high complexity projects with multiple team members and stakeholders
- Knowledge of datacenter and live production best practices and experience working in live high availability customer facing production environments
- Working with multiple vendors to select and test new technology
- Synchronizing identities across multiple cloud providers (AWS, Google Cloud Identity, etc...)
- Experience managing identities in a mixed Windows domain and Linux environment
- Experience managing internal PKI systems
- Experience managing hybrid Exchange environment
- Implementing and managing BYOD management solutions
- O365 implementations and integrations
- Implementing and managing remote access platforms solutions
- Implementing and managing privileged access management (PAM) solutions
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.