Bungie is seeking a Producer to support international partners working with the Destiny IP. This role will work as a part of a team to build cross-studio development processes, co-develop content, and guide partners to successful content creation in the Destiny universe. The Producer works closely with the Project Leadership to set up and support the internal team as well as coordinating with external partners. This role provides an opportunity to work across multiple teams of diverse developers, and release a product in multi-cultural, global markets.
The ideal candidate is highly collaborative, self-motivated, empathetic, detail-oriented, and extremely organized. They are someone who understands and respects differences as well as working to bridge them. They support their team and have the patience to understand pipelines and processes before diving in to make changes.
- Drive workflow and process improvements
- Facilitate and bring clarity to communication and collaboration between teams
- Review scope and schedules for feasibility
- Understand the IP and constraints to help guide partner creative work
- Identify and manage risks to the project
- Understand and operate within the working relationship as defined by the partner working agreement
- Manage the internal team to the project goals and timelines
- Educate and collaborate with partners on Bungie production practices
- Identify and escalate any conflicts between partners and Bungie
- Games industry production experience across full development lifecycle from concept to post-launch
- Exceptional communication skills, outstanding analytical skills, and attention to detail
- Ability to work effectively across languages, locations, and cultures
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Ability to handle ambiguity, including effectively leading a team in spite of that ambiguity
- Willingness to shift core hours later as necessary to accommodate meetings with partner studios (typically 5-8pm)
- Willingness to travel and host visits from the partner team on a regular basis (every 2-3 months)
- Experience with Shotgun and Jira software a plus
- Chinese (Mandarin) language skills are highly desirable
Most Bungie full-time employees will adopt a digital first approach allowing remote work in Bungie approved locations (outside of positions identified as 100% onsite in Bellevue/Seattle, or individuals preferring a hybrid/flex environment). Prospective full-time employees located outside of CA, CO, DC, FL, GA, IL, MA, MD, MN, NC, NJ, NY, OR, TN, TX, UT, VA, WA, or WI will need to establish residency in one of the states we are compliant in within 45 days of a start date. Contractors will follow a digital first approach adhering to the location guidelines agreed upon by our third-party employer/vendor and Bungie. Bungie’s remote policy is subject to change at the company’s discretion.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.