- Careers //
- Engineering //
Senior Mobile Graphics Engineer – Central TechnologyApply Now
Are you excited to evolve Bungie’s internal game engine to support mobile platforms? Would you like to help design and implement real-time rendering algorithms to bring the breathtaking visuals of our engine to new platforms? Would you like to work on worlds that bring people together at a company that values your work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Senior Mobile Graphics Engineer at Bungie, you will help extend our graphics engine to reach players on iOS and Android mobile platforms. You will learn our graphics engine’s capabilities, then help us adapt these features and pipelines to deliver an amazing player experience on the mobile platforms. Most importantly, you will work with an experienced team to build the tech that will power Bungie’s future great game experiences.
- Prototype, build, and maintain production-quality code for mobile using a multiplatform C++ engine
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to bring our graphics features and workflows to mobile platforms
- Able to build or extend a graphics engine using native APIs (such as Metal, Vulkan, and/or OpenGL ES) for mobile games or applications (iOS and/or Android)
- Proficiency in 3D math, data structures and algorithms
- Able to implement modern rendering algorithms, and familiar with real-time rendering techniques
- Comfortable with debugging, profiling, and optimizing C++ and shader code for production and release
- Able to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and achieve their goals
- Experience with proprietary/custom rendering engines
- Experience managing or mentoring other engineers or leading technical projects
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.