- Careers //
- Business Operations //
Business Operations Manager - Unannounced ProjectApply Now
Bungie is seeking a Business Operations Manager (BOM) for an outstanding opportunity on an unannounced title! We are searching for an experienced project manager to establish best practices for the new team as we work through ship and into live support. A member of the leadership team for an unannounced title, the BOM supports and drives strategic and annual project planning and budgeting in support of the Managing Director. The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and empathetic organizer of people and process who embodies a service mindset. If you have a passion for continuous improvement and are excited by the opportunity to orchestrate complex projects and critical initiatives, then we might have the role for you!
- Drive execution of strategic initiatives and projects for the Unannounced Title leadership team.
- Support the Managing Director and the Executive Producer in creation and maintenance of the visible, multi-year project road map.
- Support and drive annual planning and budgeting as part of the studio annual operating planning process
- Manage the rhythm of the business, in coordination with the studio-wide ROB calendar
- Ensure successful, on-time execution (incl. prep & drive) of all ‘rhythm of the business’ rituals (strategic and annual planning, quarterly business reviews, budgeting, etc.)
- Work with the key stakeholders and own/ drive ongoing, rigorous status communications with stakeholders through the year, tracking progress against annual goals and initiatives.
- Have a positive impact on the game team’s velocity, teamwork, and transparency.
- Develop, refine, reinforce, and embody Bungie’s culture and values.
- Actively challenge the status quo and facilitate change towards continuous improvement.
- Operate under the mentorship of the Executive Producer while remaining accountable to the Managing Director of the game team.
- Represent the game team leadership to other groups in the studio
- Help shape Business Operations excellence at Bungie
- Report to the Director of Business Operations, Games & IP
- Proven project management skills: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to completion.
- Strong written and oral communication skills. Ability to deliver executive presentations and studio-wide communications.
- Ability to lead a cooperative effort among members across disciplines and projects.
- Proven experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs.
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability.
- Experience with agile/scrum development processes and tools
- Experience with Jira or other similar project management tools
- Experience in the gaming industry
- Experience working with leadership teams
- Experience crafting communications to individuals at all levels, from executive team to whole company
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.