- Careers //
- Engineering //
Mobile Software Engineer in TestApply Now
Bungie is seeking a Software Engineer in Test [Mid to Senior] with experience in developing test automation and working in projects for iOS and Android. In this role, you will be responsible for analyzing how to integrate mobile support into our existing automated test pipeline and implementing an initial prototype. You will also build custom tooling to enable testers and engineers to test challenging mobile scenarios. If you are passionate about empowering our studio of developers who work every day to bring together millions of players, this might be the role for you!
- Analyze legacy automated testing pipeline and build a proposal for incorporating mobile support
- Build a functional prototype of an end-to-end mobile test automation pipeline
- Collaborate with team leads to determine the best path forward
- Create custom scripts, tools, etc. to enable mobile testing scenarios
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with C#
- Experience automating testing of iOS and / or Android
- Familiarity with build systems, CI/CD, etc.
- Experience with NUnit (or similar)
- Strong ability to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.