- Careers //
- Business Operations //
Business Operations Manager, Strategic Initiatives Sales & MarketingApply Now
Bungie is seeking a Business Operations Manager to drive program management for Strategic Initiatives focused on Sales and Marketing cross company initiatives between Bungie and Sony. Reporting to the Principal Business Operations Manager, Strategic Initiatives, the BOM is responsible for both advising on and operationalizing defined Sales and Marketing workstreams to drive revenue and optimize costs derived from the Bungie Sony partnership.
This role will be the central hub of gathering initiatives, goals, KPIs and reporting across Sales, Marketing, and Publishing discipline leads and directors, game directors, project leads, and department heads. The BOM mainly plans, collaborates, prioritizes, and executes across Bungie, and may also be asked to participate in selected Sony and partner meetings and collaborative efforts to gain foundational knowledge and experience to build resiliency of the Strategic Integration team.
The BOM will engage with studio leaders to create a Bungie support structure that feels good to internal stakeholders. The BOM ensures that Sales and Marketing workstreams and prioritized acceleration efforts are woven into the understanding and rhythm of the business rituals currently in place such as AOP (annual operating plan). As the Office of Strategic Initiatives capabilities gets established, it's expected that the BOM will be the driver for short- and long-term planning of the shared Sales and Marketing portfolio.
- Drive execution of strategic initiatives and projects for Bungie + Sony Sales and Marketing teams
- Continuously improve the group’s velocity, cross-function collaboration, and transparency with Finance, Legal, and Production as needed
- Foster the organizational culture of continuous learning and ongoing improvement, formal and informal knowledge-sharing practices in support of integration best practices.
- Ensure Bungie + Sony Sales and Marketing KPIs are tracked and measured in Bungie’s AOP priorities and programs.
- Foster a strong and healthy relationship between Bungie and Sony teams
- Contribute to the structures, processes, and plan documentation to deliver Bungie’s obligations to Sony as a publicly-traded company
- Work across Bungie with the Principal BOM to build the necessary infrastructure, process and governance for us to be successful
- Build confidence with executive, publishing, G&A, and game leadership at Bungie around proposed Sales and Marketing strategies
- Help shape Business Operations excellence at Bungie
- Supports Bungie’s commitment to diversity and inclusion, and values a diversity of perspectives
- Outstanding project management acumen: building and maintaining work backlogs; tracking, scheduling, and driving projects to completion through enterprise tools
- Experience with global go-to-market campaign operations
- Proven experience in rapidly learning new methods and processes and adapting them to critical business needs
- Strong facilitation and conflict resolution skills. Ability to drive high-value meetings through challenging discussions and build clear action items and accountability
- Possessing a high degree of ownership, emotional intelligence and situational awareness
- Exceptional problem-solving skills. Proven ability to understand, simplify, and solve any problems in a fast-paced and constantly evolving environment
- Exemplary written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to create and deliver executive presentations and communications in support of portfolio
- Experience with Games Publishing, Global Marketing, SaaS or Software industry
- Experience with agile/scrum and plan-based development processes and tools. Including continuous improvement in all aspects of the role
- Experience with Confluence, Asana, Miro and/or Jira
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.