- Careers //
- Business Operations //
Procurement ManagerApply Now
Reporting to the Sourcing and Procurement Director, the Procurement Manager is a new role at Bungie supporting the enterprise. This role will be responsible for defining and implementing the Procurement infrastructure including strategies and best practices for Bungie. The Procurement Manager will have expertise in the end-to-end Procure to Pay process and flow and will be responsible for leading the Procurement optimization with Workday.
- Drive the implement best in class Procurement functions at Bungie
- Partner with the Director to formulate and drive Procurement strategies specific to Bungie
- Develops and implements KPI’s and key metrics to deliver cost savings through procurement process efficiencies
- Analyzing and calculating procurement costs and developing cost reduction strategies.
- Identify and implement system and functional enhancements
- Hiring, train, and manage a centralized Procurement department
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost and scenario analysis
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to identify and pursue new supplier opportunities
- Develop and maintain internal procurement relationships and partnerships
- Drive the Procurement optimization of Bungies ERP, Workday
- Bachelor's degree in Business Management, Finance, Logistics, Supply Chain or equivalent experience
- 7-10 years of Procurement experience
- Has a proven track record of implementing Procurement best practices
- Has experience implementing and managing PTP system enhancements
- Strong background in PTP process improvements
- Has the ability to integrate new Procurement best practices through influence and relationships
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects
- Excellent organizational and communication skills
- Proficiency in Procurement software (Workday preferred)
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and negotiate business terms
- Strong analytical and strategic thinking abilities
- Has worked in the video game industry
- Has Workday experience
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.