Incubation UI/UX Design LeadApply Now
Are you on a mission to create games that bond players together into deeply invested communities? Would you like to work on something comedic with lighthearted and whimsical characters? Are you delighted by game interfaces that make it frictionless to play with friends? Do you spend time dissecting trends in game UX and interaction design?
As a UI/UX Design Lead, you will drive the UX of a new incubation project from prototype to production, from early technical planning and user flows, playtesting and tweaking the UI of the shipping game. Most importantly, you will work with a fun, dedicated, and passionate cross-discipline team devoted to turning a creative dream into a new franchise at Bungie.
We look for candidates who value joining a mission-focused team with a diverse set of backgrounds, experiences, interests, and viewpoints.
- Work directly with the Game Director to uphold the vision of the game by understanding its product needs and player needs
- Collaborate with Design Leads to develop a UI that supports the gameplay, social, and economy systems
- Collaborate with the Art Director to capture the look and feel of the user interface
- Drive alignment on UI/UX vision to cross-functional teammates by delivering functional wireframe specs, user flow diagrams, information architecture, interactive prototypes, etc
- Partner with Analytics and User Research teams to build development roadmaps that include usability validation at scale
- Build a UI/UX team, including hiring, developing milestones, and guiding team members
- Experience leading or directly supporting leadership in an ongoing live service game
- Expert ability to create functional prototypes and accompanying technical documentation
- Embrace a "we" culture in addition to being an outstanding collaborator and communicator
- Experience with building across a variety of platforms (PC, Console, Mobile)
- Experience with global gaming markets and the competitive gaming/esports landscape
- Familiarity with development using Unreal Engine
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.