Unannounced Project Senior Hard Surface ArtistApply Now
Bungie is looking for a 3D Hard Surface Artist who will work closely with the Art Lead and Art Director on the team’s art efforts for 3D Hard Surface assets. You will support and advocate the game’s art direction and goals for the 3D Hard Surface art content we will create such as: weapons, vehicles, and props. In this role, you will be working closely with other disciplines on the team to create breathtaking and compelling content for the game.
If this role speaks to you, we are right there with you - it's what drives us every day. Give us a shout, we want to hear from you. We are the makers of worlds, dreams, and amazing things.
- Collaborate with the Art Director and the Art Lead to align visual quality and communicate goals for 3D content expectations
- Partner with other disciplines to create 3D assets that fulfill the visual style and gameplay goals
- Advocate, inspire, and ensure that 3D assets are consistent with defined visual style for the game with other creatives
- Work closely with cross discipline teams to identify and collaborate on pipeline innovations
- Thorough understanding of weapon and equipment design, product, and industrial design
- Expert knowledge of 3D Max or Maya, Blender, Substance Painter, Photoshop, and ZBrush
- Proficient with high to low poly pipelines
- Effective communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work well in a team environment and participate in constructive critiques, giving and receiving feedback
- Outstanding ability to problem-solve and drive creative solutions
- Be task driven, self-motivated, and proactive
- Understanding and interest in graphic design
- Excitement to work on and play the games you will be heavily involved with
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.