- Careers //
- Engineering //
Unannounced Project Senior Graphics EngineerApply Now
Would you like to develop the unique visual look of a new game IP? Do you enjoy empowering creative talent with graphics features, workflows, and tools? Would you like to work on awe-inspiring worlds that bring people together, with supportive industry talent at a company that values work-life harmony and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Senior Graphics Engineer at Bungie, you will work alongside talented artists and graphics engineers to craft incredible new visual experiences and artist workflows for Bungie’s next enduring game IP. You will utilize your graphics knowledge and experience to envision and build the technology that brings to life a bold new art style. You will collaborate with a fun, committed, and supportive team devoted to delivering an enduring visual style.
- Build and maintain production-quality C++ and HLSL code
- Design, build, extend, document, and maintain graphics systems and associated tools and workflows, with minimal oversight
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team to build amazing new graphics features
- Strong knowledge of C++ and HLSL
- Proficiency in 3D math, data structures, and algorithms
- Ability to implement modern rendering algorithms, and familiarity with rendering techniques used in real-time graphics
- Comfortable with debugging, profiling, and optimizing C++ and shader code for production and release
- Ability to communicate with customers of different technical and non-technical backgrounds to help them navigate technology and achieve their goals, including technical documentation
- Experience with proprietary/custom rendering engines
- Experience developing on current generation consoles
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.