- Careers //
- Production //
Contract Destiny 2 Production Coordinator (Staffing)Apply Now
You have amazing attention to detail, great organizational skills, and a passion for continuous improvement; that’s why you’re a great candidate for a Production Coordinator at Bungie! In this role you will assist the Destiny 2 Executive Producer in project staffing and organization. You will need to be a strong listener who can take information and make it easy to parse. If you thrive on working with leaders to support teams and build sustainable environments, this role could be for you!
- Manage and process changes to Destiny 2 staff and organization tracking tools
- Build visualization tools to help generate org/staffing insights
- Add new data points/functions to tracking tools
- Provide troubleshooting support for stakeholders using these tools
- Ensure completeness and accuracy of data captured through these tools
- Help identify weaknesses, bottlenecks, misalignments, and risks, and work to resolve them with support from senior staff
- Attend related staffing and org design discussions and capture notes/action items
- Support the Destiny 2 business operations manager and executive producer through general operations management
- High proficiency with Microsoft Excel including advanced functions and troubleshooting. Preferably with experience using macros, VBA, etc.
- Experience with database management/administration is a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Collaborative and inclusive work style
- Attention to detail and ability to adhere to process
- Ability to identify and suggest improvements a plus!
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.