- Careers //
- Business Operations //
Contract Procurement SpecialistApply Now
Reporting to the Procurement Manager, the Procurement Specialist is a new role at Bungie supporting the enterprise. This role will be responsible for the day-to-day Procure To Pay (PTP) activity supporting the IT group. This role will be assisting in the centralization of the IT Procurement functions across the enterprise. The Procurement Specialist will have experience in the end-to-end Procure to Pay process and flow and will assist in the procurement optimization with Workday.
Estimated Duration: 3-6 months
- Assist in centralizing the Procurement functions at Bungie.
- Prepare proposals, request quotes and negotiate purchase terms and conditions.
- Prepare and issue purchase orders and agreements.
- Monitor supplier performance and resolve issues and concerns.
- Inspect and evaluate the quality of purchased items and resolve any purchasing issues.
- Analyze industry and demand trends and support senior management with the development and implementation of purchasing strategies.
- Analyzing and calculating procurement costs and developing cost reduction strategies.
- Driving purchasing decisions based on cost and scenario analysis.
- Negotiating contracts with key suppliers, including costs and terms of supply, service, and quality
- Collaborating with key stakeholders to identify and pursue new supplier opportunities.
- Develop and maintain internal procurement relationships and partnerships.
- 5 years of proven work experience as a Procurement Specialist or similar role
- Has 3-5 years of Workday Procurement experience
- Good working knowledge of purchasing strategies.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and negotiation skills
- Strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency in Procurement software (Workday preferred)
- A bachelor’s degree in business administration, supply chain management or a similar field preferred.
- Has experience with the entire PTP workflow and process improvement.
- Has the ability to integrate new Procurement best practices through influence and relationships.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced environment and manage multiple projects.
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and negotiate business terms.
- Has worked in the video game industry.
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All benefits, perks, and time off are provided by and at the discretion of external resource partner(s). For more information, please visit: Worker Help Center - Help Center (tcwglobal.com)
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.