- Careers //
- Business Operations //
Senior FP&A AnalystApply Now
Reporting to the Head of FP&A, the Senior FP&A Analyst will join the growing Financial Planning & Analysis function here at Bungie. The Senior FP&A Analyst will provide financial, commercial and analytical support for our General and Administrative (G&A) functions for the Studio. To deliver this support, the Senior FP&A Analyst will partner with many cross functional groups including Business Operations, People team, Legal, Employee Services, Finance and Facilities.
- Act as the Financial controller and business partner for the G&A teams - own financial planning processes from end-to-end including monthly actual spend through the ten-year long-range plan for multiple investments
- Support the long-range planning, annual budgeting, and quarterly forecast processes for G&A with a focus on accurate forecasting and variance analysis to provide business understanding and support decision-making
- Create and maintain monthly and quarterly operational and ad-hoc reports demonstrating financial performance and key business metrics
- Ensure reporting accuracy across monthly, quarterly and year-end report packages and presentation decks
- Responsible for in-depth analysis and commentary on monthly, quarterly, and annual actuals to budget and forecast variances to partners as well as executive leadership
- Provide partners with scenario modeling and understanding of financial impacts to the department and companywide for various initiatives
- Build relationships with partners and actively collaborate to work towards meeting financial and business objectives
- Drive ad-hoc modeling to support G&A leaders for business decision making
- Strive for continuous improvements in process, reporting and partnerships
- 3-5 years of relevant experience in Finance, Accounting, or other related area
- Strong financial modeling; forecast ownership and scenario planning
- Ability to switch from complex to routine tasks when required
- Experience with advanced MS Excel functions to work with large data sets
- Excellent collaboration and communication skills with ability to interpret and present data in a compelling format to finance and non-finance audiences
- Ability to work independently, manage multiple priorities, and eager to learn and grow
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance or Accounting
- Entertainment or games industry experience
- Practical understanding of US GAAP and IFRS
- Experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau
- Experience with Workday and Adaptive
- Familiarity with SQL
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.