Marketing Associate Creative DirectorApply Now
As a Marketing Associate Creative Director, you will be the tip of the spear to define the creative vision for marketing campaigns at Bungie! You will lead the creative team to develop innovative projects that inspire players, maintain brand integrity, and align with business goals. You will be responsible for ensuring creative briefs, campaigns, projects, and executions are properly kicked off, iterated through and delivered to exceptional quality. You will assist in campaign planning, concepting and presentation, ensuring alignment with Creative Studios and partner teams across tactical and strategic work.
By giving clear direction and feedback, you will enable the internal team and external partners to deliver their best work. Using your expertise within the industry, you will participate directly in projects at the early stages to set the quality bar and kickstart creative ideation.
- Work closely with the Marketing Creative Director to establish and effectively communicate a unique creative vision for our marketing and publishing franchises that sets them up for future growth.
- Take ownership of key marketing and campaigns, working from start to finish on execution and final delivery.
- Partner closely with Brand, Development and Creative Studios Leadership to navigate upcoming campaigns, establish best practices and drive teams to success.
- Assist in concepting unique, compelling creative platforms & campaign tactics for our GTM, Live Game releases and 360 Campaigns.
- Collaborate with internal teams (Brand, Design, Art, Media, Live Production, Events) to ensure their outputs deliver on the creative vision.
- Foster processes for cross-team collaboration that best suits the needs of the creative work & our franchises.
- Work closely with Brand and Marketing partners to ensure all work is delivering on core strategy.
- Manage relationships and creative projects with strong planning and negotiation skills to ensure deliverables stay on budget and on schedule.
- Contribute to a culture of innovation within the Creative Studios Team consistently pushing us forward to deliver industry-defining work.
- Exceptional portfolio that demonstrates a proven track record of developing 360 campaigns from strategic creation to final delivery while building the foundation of a brand identity with a unique creative platform
- Professional art and design experience in games, entertainment, publishing, or marketing
- Proven ability to drive a cohesive creative vision while managing a scope that supports a healthy environment.
- Experience collaborating across multiple craft disciplines like Brand, Production, Design and Art
- Ability to create and maintain a collaborative environment across multiple craft disciplines.
- Level-headed approach to change management, conflict resolution and patience through the fluctuating creative development process
- Excellent written communication and presentation skills, as well as advanced knowledge of Adobe CC products
- Innovative creative mind that proactively seeks out new, better ways forward
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Experience launching new title(s) or franchises.
- Experience with Figma
- Familiarity with Bungie's current and past releases
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
International FTE employees receive competitive benefits.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.