Contract Destiny Icon Artist (Multiple Openings)Apply Now
Bungie is seeking a talented Icon Artist to delight millions of fans by bringing Destiny 2 to the next level. In this role you will be involved in various aspects of icon creation, capture and graphics content, collaborating with the UI/UX disciplines and small team stakeholders to create iconic and memorable designs that contribute to Destiny’s award-winning UI design.
- Creating various graphical assets and icons in various levels of fidelity and in a wide range of styles
- Capturing in-engine gear and rewards to translate into shippable icons
- Communicating to Icon Art Lead and small team stakeholders at each stage of asset production
- Basic Integration of various graphical assets and icons with oversight
- Closing Bug Support
- Establishing new systems communication loops with stakeholders and leads
- Incorporating feedback from Art Direction and Icon Art Lead
- Standardizing naming conventions and file organization
- Understanding of branding design and creating icons according to a specific style guide
- Knowledge of graphic design fundamentals like layout, color theory and typography
- Illustration skills with the ability to produce 2D icons in various levels of fidelity and in a wide range of styles
- Must be able to understand new systems
- Experience working in Agile and using a User-Centered Design process
- Collaborative and inclusive approach to solving visual challenges
- Proficiency in a variety of design tools, such as Illustrator, Photoshop and Figma
- Effective organization skills and the ability to follow established conventions
- Strong consistent communication
- Must have online portfolio
- Previous working experience in games across multiple platforms
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
All benefits, perks, and time off are provided by and at the discretion of external resource partner(s). For more information, please visit: Worker Help Center - Help Center (tcwglobal.com)
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.