- Careers //
- Game Design //
Destiny Commercialization Investment DesignerApply Now
Do you take pride in your ability to understand exactly what players want and deliver it to them in a clear, smooth, and reliable manner? Are you excited to take on new and diverse challenges in the commercialization space? Would you like to work on daring worlds that bring people together, sitting next to top industry talent, at a company that values diversity and jealously guards work-life balance?
Bungie is seeking a technical, analytical, and collaborative Systems Designer for the Destiny Commercialization Team. This Systems Designer is responsible for assisting with the conception, implementation, and refinement of Commercialization systems such as entitlements and message delivery systems. As a Systems Designer on Destiny, you will learn how to build compelling systems that keep players invested in a continually evolving persistent world; working with a variety of different disciplines to produce cohesive and rewarding experiences.
An exceptional candidate is technically savvy, hungry to learn, and is excited about being part of a culture of collaboration where teams are stronger than heroes.
- Work with a small team to create a wide variety of commercialization systems
- Perform basic scripting and tool work
- Learn basics of how to create sustainable systems that excite and engage players
- Design simple systems or contained additions to existing systems
- Tune gameplay values to create, maintain, and balance systemic goals with compelling experiences in a live environment
- Bachelor’s degree or industry experience
- Experience working with game development software
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Team player who seeks to build alignment and demonstrates strong feedback skills
- Familiarity with various game/platform monetization practices
- Experience working on games as a service/live content
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.