- Careers //
- Production //
Technical Program Manager – InfoSec/BCRMApply Now
Bungie is seeking a Technical Program Manager to help drive our Information Security and Business Continuity Risk Management (BCRM) initiatives. As the TPM for Bungie InfoSec/BCRM, you will help develop the InfoSec and BCRM Strategy while collaborating with partner teams to build plans, gain consensus, communicate, and set expectations across the organization. You will be responsible for helping craft Information Security and Business Continuity Strategy while driving consensus across all levels of leadership. You will be responsible for building and maintaining roadmaps, developing cross-functional plans, and overseeing project execution.
If you thrive on working closely with engineers on complex information security and business continuity programs, all while helping ensure communication transparency, team alignment, and continuous improvement, this is the job for you!
- Leverage industry knowledge and learnings to build and maintain a broad understanding of information security and business continuity strategies, tools, and best practices at Bungie
- Drive alignment and execution of Information Security and Business Continuity strategy across multiple organizations within Bungie
- Help information security and business continuity teams develop implementation and cross-functional project plans for areas including vulnerability management solutions, security event management, endpoint security and antivirus, network security monitoring and content filtering, business continuity, resiliency, and risk management
- Engage with external partners to explore, maintain, and integrate technology solutions as needed
- Balance schedules, team morale, business needs, and product vision
- Foster a strong security and business continuity partnership with internal game, publishing, and technology teams
- Basic understanding of information technology and information security practices, including the areas of application security, policy development, security related research, physical security, systems integrity, disaster recovery, and risk management
- Knowledge, experience, or willingness to adopt lean-agile concepts to drive information security and business continuity operational and development workflows
- Experience working in a Technical Production, Technical Program Management, Engineering Lead, or similar technical leadership capacity
- Exemplary communication skills: listen to, speak with, and resolve conflicts with members of varied disciplines and external partners clearly and effectively
- Outstanding analytical skills: Understand, simplify, and solve or seek the solution to any problem in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Experience with cloud platforms including AWS, GCP, and Azure
- Experience working in a live service environment
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.