- Careers //
- Production //
Marathon Senior Art ProducerApply Now
Bungie is seeking a Senior Art Producer to play a critical role in the development of Marathon. This Senior Art Producer will work as a part of the development team to build and improve internal development processes and cross-team communication. They will be a key player in working across groups to make sure our development teams are always coordinated and collaborating.
The ideal candidate will be a tenacious, self-motivated, empathetic, and cool-headed organizer of people and process, who will not let up until the way forward is clear and the team is on the right path. If you are a producer with a passion for internal game development, who is excited by the opportunity to orchestrate complex projects from concept through release, this might be the role for you!
- Drive all production tasks for your areas of responsibilities, ensuring that we ship great player experiences on time and within budget
- Partner with the Art Director and Art Team Leads to establish clear priorities and processes across the team and project
- Manage the Art concept pipeline and scheduling of asset deliverables from multiple internal and external partners
- Facilitate communication and collaboration across other disciplines, teams, and stakeholders
- Maintain project schedules and identify and manage risks resulting in the establishment, tracking, and ownership of risk mitigations
- Drive the goals of milestones in conjunction with the wider Production Team and the game development timeline
- Apply meaningful constraints to your work and that of the team to provide focus and ensure sprint deliverables
- Iterate on production processes to continuously improve our velocity, collaboration, and reporting
- Manage and mentor junior producers: Collaborate with them to define near-term goals, mentor them regarding project or people challenges, support them in achieving career objectives
- Work with limited supervision and use independent judgment to identify, propose, and implement improvements to existing processes and procedures
- Employ automation, systemization, and centralization when creating solutions
- Ensure studio compliance with company policies and procedures
- Completion of a minimum of one AAA game cycle from start to finish
- Social intelligence, great interpersonal skills, and empathy for creative teams
- Able to identify and resolve conflicts with members of various disciplines and external partners in a clear and concise manner
- Exemplary communication skills: listening to, speaking with, and resolving conflicts with members of varied disciplines
- Outstanding analytical skills: understanding, simplifying, and solving any problems in a fast-paced and ever-changing environment
- Organization and attention to detail: ability to speak to and provide supporting documentation to all aspects of your areas at any given time
- Experienced in Agile development methodologies
- Proficient in JIRA and Confluence, Shotgrid, and Microsoft tool suite
- Enthusiasm for games
- Experience managing Art within Live Service games
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.