- Careers //
- Production //
Lead License ProducerApply Now
Bungie is seeking a talented and passionate Lead Producer for an exciting and unique opportunity within the studio. We are searching for an experienced leader with an entrepreneurial spirit who has experience managing complex projects with a distributed team. As a Lead Producer, you will work with internal and external partners to shepherd new projects through all stages of development and release. You will ensure that the team follows best practices for IP compliance with an eye toward quality and efficiency.
The ideal candidate is a self-motivated and passionate organizer of people, brands, and process.
Come join our team!
- Uphold the vision and act as its advocate for the project to internal stakeholders and external partners
- Partner with internal Franchise owners to develop IP Guidelines for use with external developers
- Work with our internal and external teams to ensure the project is in full compliance with the IP values and guidelines
- Maintain budget and headcount plans for the annual operating plan and multi-year strategic planning
- Lead a small team in providing essential IP and quality feedback to external development partners to achieve key metrics in review times
- Identify key risks and mitigations for the project
- Own the alignment process with the central IP Universe team within Bungie, and ensure that they are informed and collaborate on the key decisions and direction for the project
- Identify bottlenecks in our production processes and contribute to solving and sharing across current and future projects
- Collaborate with Publishing to coordinate marketing and community building
- Manage other producers, helping them hit goals on the team and pursue growth in their career
- Create an open, honest and collaborative environment at Bungie where everyone can do their best work
- Experience as a game producer having shipped multiple titles in a leadership role
- Experience managing a major IP license, with keen understanding of how to administrate IP compliance in game projects
- Expert knowledge in project management software (Jira, Excel, etc)
- Experience in distributed development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Experience in international/bilingual business development
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.