Senior Automation Pipeline SDETApply Now
Are you ready to join the team responsible for enabling automated testing at Bungie? Are you passionate about evangelizing automated testing and the transformative effect it can have on development? Do you enjoy making systems more automatable and pushing to shift quality left as much as possible? Would you like to contribute towards games that bring people together at a company that values your work-life balance and is invested in creating an inclusive workplace for every employee?
As a Senior Software Engineer in Test (SDET) on our Test Engineering team, you will support our automated testing pipeline which is used continuously to enable Bungie games to hit a high-quality bar. You will be responsible for modernizing and improving our systems to scale to the needs of our growing studio. If you are passionate about empowering our studio of developers who work every day to bring together millions of players, this might be the role for you!
- Design, build, test, and deploy the components of our automated test pipeline
- Participate in periodic support rotations to address high urgency issues impacting our ability to execute automated testing
- Be a key contributor in architecture design and code reviews
- Collaborate daily with a cross-disciplinary team
- Knowledge of core programming principles
- Proficiency with C#
- Expertise in automated testing concepts, best practices, etc.
- Ability to debug, root cause and fix complex issues only reproducible in a remote environment
- Ability to develop complex products with high cross-team dependencies
- Experience with build systems
- Experience with automated testing of games and / or tools
- Experience collaborating with engineers on automated testing
- Experience developing automated testing frameworks
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.