Marathon Senior Demand Planning AnalystApply Now
Bungie is looking for an experienced demand planning analyst to help lead forecasting, scenario planning and financial analysis for our games. As part of the Bungie Analytics & Insights team you will join a diverse team of analysts, data scientists, data engineers, and researchers. You will leverage your expertise in data analysis and forecasting to provide business leaders, and project leads with actionable insights to make informed forecasts. Most importantly, you will work at a fun and energetic company that is devoted to making world-class games.
- Develop models for expansion and live service performance, including quarterly & annual rhythm of the business forecasting deliverables.
- Translate hypotheses about player behavior into quantitative assumptions and models to improve business results.
- Develop relationships with members of the product and business teams to understand their forecasting and analysis needs.
- Perform ad-hoc analyses and develop automated dashboards that informs business decisions.
- Communicate the results of your analyses to technical and non-technical colleagues.
- Various other data related tasks necessary to support the team.
- Proven experience of 5 or more years as a Financial Analyst, Forecasting Analyst, or similar role.
- Intermediate or Better SQL skills
- Knowledge of cloud-based data environments
- Experience analyzing large game data sets (e.g. Sales, Game Behavior, Scenarios.)
- Experience applying financial models.
- Foundational knowledge of statistics
- Understanding of gaming business models
- Ability to create clear data visualizations for a variety of stakeholders.
- Ability to effectively communicate technical insights to a non-technical audience.
- Knowledge of database fundamentals
- Experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tool
- Work experience in financial modeling for AAA games
- Experience presenting to Senior Leadership
- Knowledge of syndicated gaming data sources (e.g. NPD or Sensor Tower)
- Interest in Gaming and foundational knowledge of Games
- Basic knowledge of data warehousing
This range is determined by an array of factors, including training, transferable skills, work experience, business needs, and market demands. Additionally, it is subject to change and may be modified in the future.
In the journey to make incredible worlds, Bungie employees don't simply do meaningful work - they receive meaningful support. Competitive salaries and discretionary bonus opportunities are just the start. We offer comprehensive healthcare coverage, generous 401(k) matching, flexible time off policies, paid parental leave, social clubs, and so much more. Check out our benefits page: Benefits - Bungie Careers to see all the perks that come with joining Bungie.
- 20 days of accrued time-off in the form of PTO and sabbatical days, depending on the level of the position
- 10 paid Floating Days annually, prorated in the first year of employment based on start date
- 10 paid Bungie-observed holidays annually
- One hour of Paid Sick Time (PST) for every 30 hours worked
Contract and International FTE employees receive competitive benefits through their relevant contracting agency.
Bungie provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Please be aware that fictitious job openings, consulting engagements, solicitations, or employment offers may be circulated on the Internet in an attempt to obtain privileged information, or to induce you to pay a fee for services related to recruitment or training. Bungie does NOT charge any application, processing, or training fee at any stage of the recruitment or hiring process. All genuine job openings will be posted here on our careers page and all communications from the Bungie recruiting team and/or hiring managers will be initiated from an @bungie.com email address.